Monday 20 May 2013

Ceremony of Remembrance- ~“The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation, Solitary Witch” by Silver RavenWolf

WHEN TO PERFORM: This is entirely up to you and should be done when you feel ready. Some covens prefer the full moon, where others find the new moon more appropriate. If you are really into magickal timing, you might want to think about the following:

1. When the moon is in Pisces (ruled by Jupiter and Neptune; both are considered spiritual energies).

2. In the hour of Jupiter, Venus or the moon.

3. On Monday (the moon) or Thursday (Jupiter) or Friday (Venus).

SUPPLIES: A bell (or drum) ; a candle (of the person’s favorite color) for the altar; eight votive candles for the positions of the eight holidays on the Wheel of the Year.; a needfire candle (which will be the first lit); the deceased’s favorite flowers; a picture; a cauldron; a bottle of holy water; the person’s favorite drink and favorite food. Have a box of tissues handy (it is perfectly healthy to cry). Music, if you think this is appropriate. If possible, dress in white. Make a list of your deceased relatives and friends. Optional: Illuminator candles.

PREPARATION: Cleanse the room with the four elements. Set up the altar with your choice of tools. Set the cauldron (for transformation) in the center of the circle or the altar. Place the flowers, candle to the deceased, fire candle, picture, and food on your altar or on a table. Place the votive candles in their appropriate places around the room (you can put place cards by them if you forget which holiday goes where), or you can place everything on a large table (like a dining room table), turning the table itself into the altar. Devote the altar through prayer, light the fire candle, then mix the energies on the altar with your hands. Seal with an equal-armed cross.

THE RITUAL: Light illuminator candles. Cast your magick circle and call the quarters. If there are others in the room, stand in a circle holding hands. Invoke the Lord and Lady using any of the invocation that you prefer or have written yourself.

Stand in front of the picture and say:

“As the sacred Wheel of the Year spins slowly, blessing us with the gifts of transformation, so does the cycle of life, death, and rebirth also turn, allowing us to fulfill our destiny.”

Say the person’s name three times loudly. Then say:

“Even though you have gone beyond the veil, we know that we can send these blessings to you.”

Light each of the sabbat candles, repeating the name of the sabbat aloud, and the saying a gift that you are sending to the loved one–such as love, peace, harmony, rest, happiness, safe journey, and so on–with the flame of that candle, with the following procedure: Light the Yule candle from the fire candle. Carry the fire candles clockwise around the circle and place on the altar. Stand in front of the Yule candle and give the Yule blessing (below), then light the Candlemas candle from the Yule candle. Carry the Yule candle around the circle in a clockwise direction and replace in the Yule position. Stand in front of the Candlemas candle, give the blessing, the move to the Ostara candle and so on. In this way each sabbat candle is lit from the last beginning with Yule and moving around the circle in a clockwise direction, which builds the energy to send to the deceased. Blessings might include:

YULE: May the love of the divine be with you.

CANDLEMAS: May your guide light your journey.

OSTARA: May you find joy in your rebirth.

BELTANE: May you receive our love and blessings.

MIDSUMMER: May you find wisdom and empowerment.

LAMMAS: May you find forgiveness for all things.
MABON: May you be purged of all unhappiness.

SAMHAIN: May you rest in peace.

Pick up the Samhain candle and stand before the altar. In your own way, ask Spirit to carry your blessings to the individual. In the case of a pet, you might also ask that the spiritual caretaker of animals also be present to ensure the safety of the animals’ spirit. Say the deceased’s name three times, then light the pillar candle in front of their picture with the Samhain candle, and envision all the energy and blessings built into the ritual being released into their arm.

If you wish to move the deceased individual into the realm of your personal ancestral dead, you will now make the first offering by verbally listing your lineage and adding the person’s name to the list. Each time you say a person’s name, you will sprinkle holy water into the cauldron. If you do not wish to add them to your ancestral pantheon, you will still state the names of your ancestors but you will not add the deceased person’s name–you will say their name later. If you are facilitating this ceremony for someone else (say the family of a friend), they need to give you a list of beloved friends and family who have passed away. It is this list you would intone during this portion of the ritual. The litany might go as follows:

“I honor my great grandfather, Harold Crossing.

I honor my great grandmother, Mabel Crossing.

I honor my great grandfather, Charles Taylor.

I honor my great grandmother, Lucy Taylor.

I honor my grandmother, Christine Crossing.

I honor my grandmother, Louise Taylor.

I honor my uncle, Patrick Taylor.

I honor my pet, Joey.

I honor the Lord and Lady

May they continue to bless the living as well as the dead.”

Add the deceased’s favorite drink to the cauldron, honoring the newly deceased (this would be a second time you said their name if you added them to the ancestral pantheon). For example, “I honor my friend, Randy Boyer. May Spirit carry this actor of honor to him. So mote it be.”

When you are finished, thank Spirit(and the caretaker of pets, should the deceased be an animal), release the quarters, and then release the circle. Lay the food and flowers outside. Pour the contents of the cauldron on the ground. If you can, allow the candle(s) to burn completely out.

8 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact
    ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com

    https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com https://ancientspirit1.blogspot.com

    Website: http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me WhatsApp +2347059715465 .







    Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact
    ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com

    https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com https://ancientspirit1.blogspot.com

    Website: http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me WhatsApp +2347059715465 .







    Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filled for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did every thing he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i'm so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact
    ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com

    https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com https://ancientspirit1.blogspot.com

    Website: http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me WhatsApp +2347059715465 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to have your husband back home with your kids again I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.Ojoka Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. Ojoka I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com call whatssap +2348144172934




























































    How to have your husband back home with your kids again I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.Ojoka Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. Ojoka I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. drojokaspelltemple@gmail .com call whatssap +2348144172934

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS TO DOCTOR OSAZE WHO HELP ME BRING MY EX WIFE BACK AFTER FIVE YEARS, MY WIFE LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN BECAUSE OF A VERY SLIGHT QUARREL.
    I TRIED ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE, BUT MY WIFE WAS HAVING A BAD ADVICERS TELLING HER NOT TO EVER RETURN TO ME,UNTIL I CAME ACCROSE WITH DR OSAZE'S TESTIMONIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS ONLINE, ON HOW HE HAS HELPED PEOPLE BRING THEIR EX LOVERS BACK, AND I DECIDED TO TELL HIM MY SAD LOVE STORY, AND HE ASK ME TO DO CERTAIN INCANTATION AND WITHIN SEVEN DAYS, MY WIFE RAN BACK TO ME, AFTER DOCTOR OSAZE PERFORM HIS MAGICAL SPELL.
    IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEM, AND YOU NEED DR OSAZE ASSISTANCE, YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAP HIM ON +2347089275769 OR +18565020158 EMAIL DROSAZE39@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete


  4. GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

     My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or his web page   https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/     text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470




















    GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

     My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email Supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or his web page   https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/     text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470

    ...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  6. AM SANDRA FROM CANADA, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO HELP ME BRING MY HUSBAND BACK, MY HUSBAND LEFT ME WITH THREE KIDS, FOR ANOTHER YOUNG GIRL, FOR OVER TWO YEARS, I TRIED ALL I COULD TO SETTLED OUR DIFFRENCES, BUT IT YIELDED NO RESULT, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALONE, UNTIL ONE DAY, I CAME IN CONTACT WITH SOME ARTICLES ONLINE, CONTAINING HOW DR ONIHA HAS HELP SO MANY LOVERS AND FAMILY REUNION AND REUNIT AGAIN, AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT HIM, AND HE CAST HIS SPELL ON MY HUSBAND, WITHIN FIVE DAYS, MY HUSBAND RAN BACK HOME, AND WAS BEGGING ME AND THE KIDS FOR FORGIVENESS, IN CASE YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AND YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA, YOU CAN REACH HIM VIA HIS CONTACT NUMBER, ON CALL OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Whats-app or Call him: +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete